|Image found on Gamespot and designed by Preparing For Glory|
Our online marketing programs help you establish a brand online, build your reputation and your social media presence all at the same time. These are all indicators to the major search engines that you are a legitimate business.
In today's search engine optimization environment, it is essential for your brand to build all the correct signals that will help you with the search engines, but also provide a good user experience.
Wednesday, May 3, 2017
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
The team at Majestic Warrior is making it a priority to specialize in certain industries and provide these niches the best resources available to help with their online marketing efforts.
Majestic Warrior offers their knowledge and experience in pawn shop marketing to businesses in the U.S.. The Phoenix-based firm has the expertise to assist others with setting up and optimizing pawn shop businesses. Majestic Warrior and Shannon Adams are pleased to announce that their services include skilled marketing for businesses interested in launching a pawn shop business. On the website, there are multiple specific ways for pawnshops to maximize social media marketing. Pawn shops may accept a wide variety of items, including everything from property titles to video games. The expansion of the market is also due to a wider positive view due to television reality shows and the images of products which are available. The expertise of the professionals at Majestic Warrior is utilized in their presentation of suitable techniques to expand the visibility of pawnshops. Some of the specific methods which are given include a constant flow of photos of items for sale and items which can be pawned; targeted social media ads; rewarding likes and shares on social media; and mini games. Active online methods for pawnshops can also create a buzz through the use of one-day deals, sales or actions. An active social media page may include responding to inquiries from interested parties. A timely response to user questions is critical. Choosing one day weekly to post vintage items online can enhance customer response. Users of the website and social media outlets also like to see success stories. People in need of short term loans or cash for unwanted items can find solutions in a nearby pawn shop. According to a representative from Majestic Warrior, “We can work with you and help you achieve success from your SEO and social media. We offer a variety of pawn shop local SEO packages to businesses, including the posting of blogs and content marketing. The methods used by the pros include web design, local search engine optimization, Google Places optimization for Pawn Shops and Search Engine Marketing (PPC). We specialize in pawn shop digital marketing.” For more information, visit the web pages at http://pawnshop.majesticwarrior.net or http://www.majesticwarrior.net/online-marketing-services. First seen published on Press AdvantageMajestic Warrior Digital Marketing Agency 18631 N 19th Ave #158 Phoenix, AZ 85027 (888) 717-6864
Majestic Warrior Launches Pawn Shop Marketing Business Specialization was originally published on @google maps by Majestic Warrior
Phoenix-based Majestic Warrior offers quality legal marketing services online and locally. The team specializes in lawyer digital marketing with a range of services.
Majestic Warrior is pleased to announce the establishment of a new business and website dedicated to legal marketing. The firm specializes in lawyer digital marketing, which includes services of web design, local search engine optimization, Google Places optimization for attorneys and search engine marketing (PPC). The firm offers more than just a typical digital agency services. The knowledgeable and experienced team at the company provides legal digital marketing help. The services provided by the legal marketing specialists will make the client’s practice stand out over the competition. The Majestic Warrior team specializes in several legal focus areas. These include DUI attorney marketing, criminal lawyer marketing, divorce legal marketing and personal injury attorney marketing practices. Real estate lawyers and family law practices can also receive assistance with marketing of their services and websites. The team has the knowledge to handle digital marketing in order to reach a target audience in the local market. Search engine optimization methods are geared toward converting website traffic into new clients. Majestic has helped many attorneys with creating a great website that has call to actions and is full of great content. The professionals provide local SEO, maps optimization and social media marketing for local legal practices. Attorneys require websites which are aesthetically pleasing, presentable, professional, filled with valuable information and can be easily navigated. In addition to search engine optimization and website design, the team at Majestic Warrior offers experienced social media experts that posts weekly or daily to social media channels to increase the client’s exposure through social media channels. Modern business practices need brands to establish a strong online presence. The brands give them an edge over the competition, strengthen the brand enhance the number of clients over time. The Majestic team is able to increase the presence on the Web to bring clients to the legal firm. For additional information about the team, visit the web pages at http://lawyermarketing.majesticwarrior.net/ or http://www.majesticwarrior.net/locations/ Originally seen published on http://marketersmedia.com/majestic-warrior-launches-lawyer-digital-marketing-website-and-business/179497MajesticWarrior 18631 N 19th Ave #158 Phoenix, Az 85027 (888) 717-6864
The following post Majestic Warrior Launches Lawyer Digital Marketing Website And Business is available on (MajesticWarrior)
Monday, January 9, 2017
What is Metadata and How Does it Apply to Your Website?
Metadata, as defined by Merriam-Webster, is data that describes other data. As vague as it sounds, when it comes to the Internet, it's anything but. Throughout the Web, metadata is used to describe individual pages on a websites, allowing search engines to understand what each page portrays. Originally seen published on Yola at https://www.yola.com/blog/3-key-tips-to-adding-in-your-sites-metadata/Metadata has been used on websites for years and this key information is used to tell the search engine spiders what your content is about. Each and every page of your website has metadata and it is important to understand the key elements and what they are used for. You also need to know what the most important components are in the data, how they are used and what you need to avoid to make sure you are using this information to best represent each page on your website. Google as a whole ranks web pages not websites, this is why each page of your website needs to be structured properly to attract the search engines and potential customers. It is an art to be able to do both and remember conversions. Your website authority and trust of your overall website plays a factor in how well a page performs, but the algorithm is designed to rank pages of your website based on different elements (We will discuss this more later and how your overall website trust and authority affects pages on your website). The best way to optimize the page and your website is to discuss 1 topic on a page.
What are the meta data Elements of a Page?
- Title Tag - This is the title of the page and tells google what your page is about. The title tag should be 60 characters or less and have your most important keywords in the very beginning of the page. For example: on our affordable website design page, our title tag is Web Design Services Phoenix - Website Development | MajesticWarrior. This title tag is 67 characters because of the brand added on at the end. We are ok with this because the main targeted title of the page is within the 60 character limit. The actual code will look something like: “< title > This is the Page Title < /title >” when viewing the source code of a web page.
- Header Tags - There are H1, H2, H3, H4, H5 and H6 Header tags that are allowed on each page. You do not want more than 1 H1 tag and H2 tags are used to clearly define a separate sub category. H3 tags are used for sub categories under the H2. Keep in mind that you want to make sure the page is talking about the same thing. Below you will find a good example of using an H2 tag and an H3 tag, where both are talking about the same topic, but the H3 is a sub topic of the main topic.
- An example could look something like this:
- H2 - Are You Looking for an SEO Company?
- H3 - We are Local SEO Experts
- H4 - Citation Building Helps you with your local seo
- Meta Description - The meta description is one to two sentences telling potential prospects and the search engines what your page is about. You can even use this to help sell your company and why choose you over your competition. Well crafted page descriptions help you with your online marketing efforts. Based upon the search that was performed by the end user, Google's search engine may also pull in a different description from your content that it thinks is more relevant to the search. The actual code will look something like: < meta name =”description” content = “This is where the description data will be located” / > when viewing the source code of the web page.
- Meta Keywords - Meta keywords are no longer used by Google, but are used by Bing and Yahoo. So they can still have some warrant on why to use them. You need to use these sparingly as they can affect your keyword density of the page. You do not want to stuff the keywords section full of your keywords that apply to the page. This can have a negative impact on Google search results, but help with other major search engines. Google represents about 65% of all searches online. The actual code will look something like <meta name="keywords" content="META Tags, Tips, Metadata Elements">
- Alt Tags - Alt tags are used to tag an image. Google spiders can not read images and therefore depend on alt tags, caption tags and the description of the image. This helps the search engines understand what the image is and what it portraying. You want to use good images that are relevant and demonstrate what you are talking about.
- ***You can go one step farther on .jpg images and add metadata to the images themselves. On any .jpg image you can right click and at the bottom the menu that pulls up there is a properties button. Click this and it brings up the properties of the image. Then click on details and here you can add a title, subject, rating, tags and comments. The comments can be used to describe the image, but you can also tag the image your NAP info as well along with your website under the NAP info. If the image gets downloaded and used, it can point citations back to your website also known as co-citations. After you have done this you can also Geo Tag the image as well. There is a lot that can be done to an image to help your SEO campaign.
Schema Markup - Schema markup is code (semantic vocabulary) that you put on your website to help the search engines return more informative results for users. If you've ever used rich snippets, you'll understand exactly what schema markup is all about. One of the latest evolution's in SEO is called schema markup. This new form of optimization is one of the most powerful, but least-utilized forms of SEO available today. Once you grasp the concept and method of schema markup, you can boost your website in the search engine result pages (SERPs). Defined from https://blog.kissmetrics.com/get-started-using-schema/
Some Key points to remember about Metadata:1. When used effectively Metadata can have a significant impact on a page ranking better for targeted Keywords. 2. A well-crafted Title and Description can help motivate searchers to click through to your website. 3. Missing or incomplete Metadata can limit search engines and prevents pages from ranking. 4. Clicks to your web page are more important that just showing up in the search results (impressions) so write compelling Title and Descriptions 5. Create unique Titles and Descriptions for all pages. It’s worth it to take the time to do it right and create engaging and informative Titles and Descriptions. After taking the time to create the content on the page make the extra effort to help potential visitors find your content. This was first seen published on Sitepoint at https://www.sitepoint.com/meta-tags-html-basics-best-practices/
Additional Key Points - Things to Watch Out ForThere has been a lot of analysis and studies done on proper Title tag, URL structure and H1 Tag and its ranking performance in Google. There is a mixed response on whether you should have these be the same or different. One of the easiest things to do is over optimize a page on your website. When you think about it, if you are targeting blue widgets and your domain is bluewidgetsexpress(dot)com and you create an internal page that is bluewidgetsexpress(dot)com/blue-widget-reviews/ or bluewidgetsexpress(dot)com/best-blue-widgets/ this is having the keywords in the URL structure 2 times. Then the title tag would also be something like Best Blue Widget Reviews and your H1 tag would also be Blue Widget Reviews, well this is clearly an over-optimized page trying to rank for Blue Widget Reviews. Then when backlinks are being built to the page most of the time they are being built as Blue Widget Reviews or bluewidgetsexpress(dot)com/blue-widget-reviews/ this causes an even bigger issue with the backlink profile of that page. This was a bit extreme, but it gets the point across on what not to do with your metadata and URL structure. We incorporate a few different techniques that can be used to effectively rank your page and help visitors get a clear understand of what the page is about. We use these techniques based upon different factors of the current website structure and backlink profile of the website. One Example would be:
- Title - Blue Widgets Reviews To Make An Informed Decision
- URL - bluewidgetsexpress(dot)com/reviews/
- H1 - What You Need to Know About Blue Widgets and How They Can Help You
What are the Most Important Metadata Factors?
- Title Tag has been classified as being one of the most important factors of on page optimization.
- Meta Description
- URL Structure - Simple or Complex Silo Strucutre - See http://www.majesticwarrior.net/website-design/optimized/silo-website-vs-standard-website/ which is set up as a complex silo. main domain --> website design --> optimized --> post
- H1 Tags
- H2 Tags
The following post Setting Up Your Metadata For Optimal Online Success was first published to http://www.majesticwarrior.net/